Laser Assist Doctor For Hemorrhoids Surgery
Hemorrhoid is protrusion of plexus or blood vessels in the anal
canal. The hemorrhoid may cause symptoms that are: bleeding, pain,
prolaps, itching, soilage of feces, and psychologic discomfort.
There are many methods for treatment of hemorrhoid like, medical
therapy, cryo-therapy, rubber band ligation, sclerotherapy, laser,
Hemorrhoids are enlarged blood vessel nodules in the lower part of
Hemorrhoids are caused by:
congenital weakness of venous walls (weak connective tissue which may be the result of malnutrition),
outflow disturbances from blood vessels of the small pelvis,
sedentary lifestyle stimulates constipations which, in its turn, create conditions for
hemorrhoid development and progression, as bowel movement requires
a lot of effort and strain.
Diode laser energy delivered into small to median hemorrhoidal
piles caused little pain and led to a partial to complete
resolution within a short time compared to open hemorrhoidectomy.
Berylas 980nm 15W Diode Laser is recommended diode laser for
Hemorrhoids (Piles) & fistula treatment. Superior quality
device, advanced features and complete portability further enhances
- Most Cost Effective : world-class laser technology at a far
- Lightest Diode Laser Equipment : This compact 2 Kg machine enjoys
the reputation of lightest and a highly portable diode in the
- Easy to Handle: It comes with a sleek handy - suitcase, a tool to
set-up quick workstation, foot switch, and all supporting
accessories. You can easily carry it to along anywhere you go.
- Pre-set Procedures and Customized Programme:Berylas 980 nm 15watts
diode laser have inbuilt pre-set programs. You may further
customize program as per your treatment plan.
- Large Touch-Screen LCD Display : 7 inches HD widescreen display
information about parameter of chosen procedure (power, time of
work and energy) so as to help easy monitoring & smooth
Advantages Of Belas 980nm Laser In Piles, Fistula Treatment:
- High success rate
- Low recurrence rate – the comparative rate is much lower than the
- Quick treatment – Take less than an hour. Saves tremendous time for
you and your patient.
- Minimal invasion – just a nick in the skin, so no scar or stitches.
- Minimal blood loss. Minimal pain. Less traumatic.
- Instant Relief from accompanying symptoms - Since no surgery and
extremely less harm to neighboring tissues, so recovery is fast.
Even less pain, bruising and numbness.
- OPD procedure performed with Local anesthesia – It’s safer than
General anesthesia. There’s no hospitalization, ambulatory.
- Quick Recovery - No downtime. Minimal post operative pain. Your
patient can walk away post operation and can quickly regain his
- Greater Surgical Precision.
- Reduced Risk of infection.